Monday, December 22, 2008

Missing My L6

The image “http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:Gsga67mXhTk9jM:http://www.belizeonlinemall.com/images/moto_l6_l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I used to own a Motorola L6 from Cellular One once and I just have to say I had both good and bad times with this mobile phone. I just like the fact that it's not A RAZR, though there are similarities in their interface construction. Also, my L6 was given to me as a present, so there is what we call a 'sentimental value' attached to it. But sad to say, I had to part with my Motorola L6 when I need to upgrade to an advanced mobile phone.
I really had a hard time packing up all those
Motorola cell phone accessories I have purchased throughout my time with my L6. I had customized cell phone cases of different designs and a couple of cell phone batteries I bought when my L6 accidentally fell to the floor. I did have my share of signal nightmares where I have to get to the roof in order for me to catch some reception.
Sure, I miss my L6. But life has got to go on, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hate this phone. The usability on this phone really sucks. Some applications on this phone are so outdated. I do not recommend this phone to anyone.

Unknown said...

I think you are completely wrong. I believe this phone model is the best phone to date. You have no clue what you are talking about.