Saturday, January 12, 2008

2 RAZR V3's for $9.99 from Verizon

To all who are in love with the RAZR V3's, Verizon now gives you two of the clamshells for a whooping price of $9.99! What an incredible offer! Order right now and you'll get the two RAZR V3's with a new tw0-year contract and after a $90 online discount! Now that part I didn't get.

What do they mean by 'after a $90 online discount'? I thought we could get two RAZR's for almost ten bucks? Sure, RAZR lovers would bite into it but how about me? Will somebody tell me how the promo works? Does the package include Motorola cell phone accessories like cell phone batteries and chargers? They do have the cell phone cases with the package, right? I mean they have to be free as well.

I know there's a catch in this $9.99 thingy but I can't quite seem to get it. Will somebody tell me?

Wait. They are RAZR's, right? I hate RAZRS.

But two RAZRS! For almost ten dollars!

Never mind. RAZR's suck.

No comments: